- Sending out different projects to the most suitable writer and/or translator
- Planning the work of our freelancers
- Proofreading content
- Make sure the projects meets the deadline
- Deliver high quality texts
- Convert the customers requirements to an assignment description for your writers and translators
- Write various texts
- Proofread a lot of text
- Lead a team of writers, translators and proofreaders, and ensure that they are performing to the maximum
The job is perfect if:
- You want to develop your writing skills
- You want to learn how to manage people
- You want to learn more about the internet marketing business
- Your eyes hurts when seeing spelling mistakes
- You want to get a tan in the winter time
No previous experience is required. However, you must be a native Norwegian speaker (or speak and write Norwegian at a native level), have strong proofreading and writing skills, and work well towards deadlines. You also need to have a positive attitude, an eye for details, and be eager to learn new skills. If you are dreaming about writing a book, this job is a great start for you to train your skills in expressing yourself in writing.
About the company:
Sidekick was founded in 2013, and we are constantly expanding. We are working with internet marketing, and our speciality is to help internet marketers (SEO companies, affiliates, and e-commerce, among others) to succeed online. The primary products we offer are content writing and translations. Sidekick is a Maltese company, with our head office in Spinola Bay in St Julians, Malta. Your future coworkers are a mix of Scandinavians and other nationalities.
Malta is EU’s most southern state, located about 180 kilometres south of Sicily. It’s a small island in the Mediterranean which means warm weather and a lot of sun. The picture is from Spinola Bay in Malta, 2 minutes from our office.
If you are interested, please fill out the form below. You will receive an email with further information about how to apply for the position.